Callaway High School, Georgia
- NaChyna is a senior who plays basketball and soccer
- She has school spirit that is surpassed by none
- She has a 3.7 grade point average and a heart of gold
- NaChyna has been a first string starter in basketball since middle school.
Seneca Valley High School, Pennsylvania
- Jake intends to continue both his academic and athletic endeavors at a local Division III institution next year.
- Jake is a member of the National Honor Society and volunteers at many local community and youth organizations.
- His GPA is 4.4 on a 4.0 scale.
- Jacob is a well rounded student athlete and demonstrates leadership both on and off of the field.
West Allegheny High School, Pennsylvania
- Amy is a Black Belt in World Tang Soo Do Karate and an Active Girl Scout since Kindergarten
- Amy is a three year starter on my varsity softball team
- Amy plays the trumpet and is a member of Jazz Band, Brass Ensemble, Marching Band
- She would like to attend Penn State Behrend and study Plastics Engineering
Gateway High School, Pennsylvania
- Aral is a great role model in classroom attaining high honor roll marks each semester, he currently holds a 4.0 GPA.
- He is interested in majoring in radiology
- He is also a member of the Swim team at Gateway.
- He is a positive role model to younger and older players. Aral commands respect by the values and unwavering belief in doing everything the right way.
Blessed Trinity Catholic High School, Georgia
Lacrosse and Swimming
- President and Co-Founder of St. Peregrine Club supporting fight against childhood cancer
- U11 Girls Lacrosse Mentor/Assistant Coach
- Volunteers at Scottish Rite Children’s Hospital with a career interest in Pediatrics
- Works at Alpharetta Family YMCA